In-Stock Products - Our complete line of Hardwood mouldings is in-stock in Poplar for prompt shipment. Red Oak mouldings
are in-stock in selected profiles and are noted per profile. Our Authentic Hand-Carved® woodcarvings and Mantels are in-stock in
Lindenwood, and our Adornments™ are in-stock in American Maple and Cherry. Large Combination Details (LCD's) are priced as
units, but identified and shipped as individual mouldings, random long lengths.
Returns - Stock mouldings cannot be returned without prior approval. Call for an RGA number and clearly mark the outside of
package(s) with that number.
- Mouldings will not be credited that are
- (1) marked on
- (2) modified in any way
- (3) exposed to
excessive sun or moisture
- (4) have sheetrock mud, primer, stain or job-site damage.
- For stock mouldings to receive credit,
mouldings must be in resellable condition.
- Returns are F.O.B. buyer and are subject to a 20% restocking charge.
- Loose mouldings
will be accepted only if they are 8' or longer, unless in original plastic covering.
- No returns allowed after 60 days from date
- After 60 days, if the return is allowed at White River's discretion, the restocking charge will increase by 10% per month.
- White River™ has the right to refuse any return.
- All carvings must be in original packaging or still carded with seal unbroken.
- White River™ ABSOLUTELY will not accept carded carvings that have been opened.
Freight Charges - All items shown are stock items, shipped F.O.B. from our manufacturing and warehouse facilities in Fayetteville,
Smaller orders are shipped Fedex and are free above a 100.00.
Warranty - White River™ Mon Reale®, Traditional, & Embossed products are produced from clear, kiln-dried, hardwood lumber.
All lumber is NHLA graded and dried to 6-8% moisture content. Our hardwood mouldings are produced from lumber that is 65%
12'-16' lengths, allowing us to produce stock mouldings in long lengths (overall 3'-16'). Our hardwood mouldings are precision
machined with Weinig Moulders using Weinig Knife Tooling.